Last night, I stayed up to watch The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. It was Jimmy’s birthday and Babe told me there would be a special guest. Imagine my surprise when I found out it was STEVIE WONDER! My favorite! I’ve never seen him live. It’s definitely on my bucket list. It turns out he’s going on tour to do Songs in the Key of Life. I absolutely must see him when he comes to town.
After seeing Stevie on The Tonight Show, I was so wired I started web surfing. I always come across so many things on the internet that I would want to share. I stumble upon everything from home decor and DIY ideas to cooking tips and recipes from other bloggers. Today, my insomnia is your gain.
- I wish I had these palates when I was looking for inspiration for the kids’ rooms. The colors are a welcome change to the predictable pinks and blues.
- What a genius idea. I’m gonna have to try this to see if it actually works. If so, this could save tons of money on whites.
- I’m not at the point of making everything from scratch, but after reading this, I just might give it a try. Homemade is always best.
- Fast Company’s How to be a Success at Everything is so motivating. Rachel Gillett’s piece on meditation is right on time.
- I have mixed emotions about the subject. But’s it’s interesting to learn from this NY Times piece that tech execs limit their children’s gadget time.
- This recipe is a must-try for my next party. The presentation is beautiful too.