Photo: Not Your Standard
I hope you all had a week filled with green beer, great friends and good times. Now that St. Patrick’s Day is behind us, I’m putting away all the green and focusing my attention on other hues — white and yellow. I don’t know about you, but I’m over Winter. Ready or not, Mother Nature, it’s Spring in my house. And there’s nothing like fresh cut flowers to usher in the transition. This year it’s hydrangeas and forsythia for me. Stop and smell the roses or any other flower you fancy and think about how you plan to kick off Spring.
- I could not have read this post at a better time. Sadly I know the creative rut all too well. The great news is many of the tips are things you probably need to do anyway.
- As if I needed any more reasons to love coffee. This post from The Kitchn takes my java obsession to new heights. I especially love the coffee ice cubes. Genius!
- Unless you’ve been under a rock for the past few months, you know we’re smack dab in the middle of election season. These days, reading election coverage is better than Ambien. Thankfully, Vanity Fair has a sense of humor.
- Whole Foods (or as I’ve heard others call it, Whole Paycheck) can certainly make a dent in your wallet. Here are a few ways to stretch a dollar the next time you’re strolling those aisles.
- A BEER INTERNSHIP? Yes please!
- I thought I heard someone mention Pee-Wee Herman the other day. Who knew there was a legit movie coming out? It’s gonna be on Netflix, but still.