Traditional garlic butter is enhanced by a unique combination of cracked black pepper and chicken bouillon.
Roasted Dungeness Crab
- 3 - 4 pounds Dungeness crab legs
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoons cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Place crab legs in a roasting pan.
- Heat a saucepan to medium heat.
- Add butter and oil.
- Once butter has melted, add remaining ingredients.
- Stir mixture until chicken bouillon powder is fully dissolved.
- Pour mixture over crab.
- Cover crab and roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove lid and baste crab thoroughly with pan liquids.
- Roast uncovered for another 15 minutes.
- Baste crab once more prior to serving.
Living Remixed http://livingremixed.com/